- Google says driver-less cars are coming in the next five years. That's five years too late. Now! Now! Now!
- Use a lightly-colored mouse pad to conserve the batteries in your mouse. Makes sense, from a physics point of view:
- 32 of the greatest unscripted movie scenes:
- The 50 most dangerous cities in the world:
- Ulfberht swords. I had never heard of them until I watched this documentary on PBS. The Ulfberht sword was forged by only the very best viking blacksmiths over 1000 years ago. The Ulfberht sword was the vorpal weapon of it's time:
- Number of enrolled university students falls for the first time since 1996. Expect to see this trend continue:
How to tell if a highway exit will be on the left side of the highway, or the right side. I had no idea!
- Hat-tip to my brother for the following article. Detroit has it's very own monster-mystery. The Nain Rouge:
- Fantastic article on how we live in the age of irony, and why that is a bad thing: