- "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
- Having a grand time playing Star Wars, The Old Republic. Plenty of people have asked me to compare The Old Republic to World of Warcraft. Here is what I say to them: if you have never played an online game, and want to start one, I would recommend Warcraft over Star Wars. If you have never played an online game, and you are a Star Wars junkie, I would recommend Star Wars over Warcraft. The story of how SWTOR got created:
- Former president John Tyler (1841-1845) has living grandchildren. How is that possible?
- The most popular sports in America:
- Detroit's infamous purple gang:
- Why is Scotland Yard named "Scotland Yard?" The Yard is located in London:
- The last World War I veteran passed away:
The average life-span has nearly doubled in the past 100 years, but the maximum age attainable has been rather static. Why is that?
- There are billions of stars in the typical galaxy, and there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe. Let that sink in for a bit. In our Milky Way galaxy, there is likely at least one planet for each star:
- Stubborn body myths: