- I am not a big fan of religious parables, but this one does a perfect job of explaining the core difference between good and evil:
- The top six websites you should visit if you love to drink:
- The making of a Charlie Brown Christmas. Linus's soliloquy on the true meaning of Christmas might be the most earnest moment in TV history, and certainly one of the top five moments in animated TV history.
- Let's stick with the Peanut's animation vibe. Seven things you didn't know about It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown:
- How to categorize fantasy literature:
- Why Robert Scott was doomed to lose the race to the South Pole (and ultimately perish due to his decisions.)
- An extensive illustration of Batman's costumes. The illustrator calls this list all of the "significant" costumes. Being a Batman junkie, I could certainly argue with this claim:
- A grown-up Calvin and Hobbes fighting with an adult, evil Christopher Robins and Winnie the Pooh. Wonderful! Wonderful!
- IBM predicts five new technologies in the next five years:
- Five over-rated comedians. I dont agree with the first few sentences of the article, but I definitely agree these five comedians aren't even vaguely entertaining: