- Why most people are right-handed:
- Very interactive chart of the top 50 most populous countries:
- Do you really need to go to college? The amount of financial debt you accrue, and the huge number of worthless degrees companies are not interested in, makes college less tempting:
- It use to be the case that most great scientists made their wonderful discoveries before the age of 25. That's no longer true:
- Further versus farther:
Bruce Wayne's medical history, as charted by his physician. Fun read:
- The very first photograph:
- What is a QR code, and how does it work?
- Historical college football stats:
- When you woke up Sunday morning, November 27th, did the air you breathe smell a little bit fresher? Did your food taste better that day? Perhaps the pain in your hip disappeared? Your dog stopped chewing on your sneakers? You found a missing $20 bill in your jeans pocket? You suddenly realized you have more work vacation than you had previously thought? Your car stopped making a strange noise? Construction ended on a stretch of freeway you use every day? This is why:
FINALLY!!! After eight long, unbearable years of gut-wrenching madness, Michigan defeated The Great Evil. The universe has been set right. Love, joy, happiness and purpose return to our lives.