- The five stages of the universe. Stages three, four and five (which make up a vast majority of the timeline) won't be much fun:
- Ten tech concepts you have always wanted to learn:
- Top five scientists. Let's replace Turing with Isaac Newton (how the heck do you make a top scientist list without Newton!?!?) and let's replace Linus Pauling with Michael Farraday. The rest I can live with:
- How much do the top tech companies pay their employees? Search by company and city:
- Name the 44 U.S. presidents in ten minutes. I got 41 out of 44. I struggle with the presidents from 1836 to 1860 and the presidents from 1876 to 1896. There were some real lemons during those two time-frames:
- Is the city of Detroit finally starting to turn it around?