- Bill Belichick wants the extra-point to die in the NFL. So do I. Complete waste of time. Give the fans what they want. More action:
- Super Grover!
- Ten myths about TV:
- Geeky PIN numbers:
- How to quickly chill a canned or bottled beverage:
- Guide to living in ten fictional worlds:
- How televisions have changed over the past ten years:
- Online color challenge. Test how accurately you see colors. 0 is a perfect score, 100 means you lack the ability to see any shades of color (which makes you functionally blind.) I scored a 5.
- Which college football teams are the most popular? This season if the #2 team on this list beats the #1 team on this list, I suspect the #2 team will leap-frog the #1 team in popularity:
- Six movie plot holes you never noticed due to editing. I am a firm believer in the stupidity of the Dark Knight plot hole and the Indiana Jones plot hole. I will argue to my dying days that both those plot holes are perfectly awful and should have never made it into either movie: