- The ruins of Detroit. Certain parts of Detroit literally have become ruins. The government and private industry don't have the funds to rebuild these areas. Families don't want to live in these areas. These "ruins" will stay this way for a long, long time:
- Dumbest reviews of classic movies:
- Is science-fiction getting more conservative?
- Who was worse, Hitler or Stalin?
- Jackie Robinson was a Republican. Very cool:
- The case for moving the Super Bowl to a Saturday. NFL regular season games are mostly played on Sundays. For numerous reasons, I have always felt the Super Bowl should be on a Saturday:
- What kind of pasta are you eating? An exhaustive chart:
- Five myths about Ronald Reagan: