- One of the best uses of the internet is viral campaigning or Alternate Reality Gaming (ARG.) I love when movies create websites based upon events that take place in the movie. A new viral website has been posted for Iron Man 2. Check out the 2010 Stark Expo! Make sure you watch the video of the 74' Stark expo. If you are a fan of the TV show Mad Men, you will get a kick out of it:
- Ten stupid things people say to start a sentence. Let me add two to the list:
1. "It is what it is." Of course it is! You are saying absolutely nothing when you say this phrase. It's meaningless. Please stop wasting our time.
2. "It's all good." Stop saying this! I am on my hands and knees, begging you. Please stop. We know the situation just as well as you do. If it wasn't "all good", we would know it too.
- I have been watching the HBO mini-series, The Pacific. It's good, but not as earth-shattering as Band of Brothers (my all-time favorite mini-series.) Robert Leckie is the main character in The Pacific. Leckie fought in every single major battle of the Pacific, except for Okinawa. He wrote over 35 books after the war ended. You exist because of men like Robert Leckie. That is not an exaggeration. A youtube video and a wikipedia article about Robert Leckie: