- I wrote about this a few years ago. The feds may have finally caught the Tylenol murderer:
- Ten places you absolutely cannot go:
- Blizzard (the company that owns World of Warcraft) is seriously considering making physical authenticators mandatory for World of Warcaft. I have no problem with this. I received an authenticator a few weeks ago, and it gives me peace of mind. Over two years ago my account got hacked. It turned me paranoid (and rightfully so.) There are thousands of nasty people all over the world who's sole job in life is to steal the accounts of Warcraft players, use the accounts to generate in-game gold, then sell the in-game gold online. I know it sounds incredibly bizarre, but trust me, it's a huge problem for the online gaming industry:
- Marvel comics has once again created new armor for Iron Man
I am in favor of the new armor, but I am not floored by it. I like it slightly better than his previous armor. I was hoping his new armor would mimic the movie armor, which I adore. No character in the history of comic books has received more costume changes than Iron Man. Iron Man was created in 1963. From 1969 till about 1990, Iron Man had the same red and gold armor. Then, Marvel started giving him new armors on a frequent basis. I dont care for the small white lights on the armor, and I wonder why this new armor has the small lights? Perhaps they are landing lights? /sarcasm off.
- My first hack for the Google Nexus One phone. This hack actually works for any android OS phone. Cell-phones are notorious for quickly data switching from 3G to Edge and back again, when all you really want is to stay on 3G. If you are using an android phone, open your dialer, type the following into the dialer as if you were placing a call "*#*#4636#*#*" select Phone Information, then select WCDMA only. This will force your android-based phone to only accept 3G connections.