- Want to keep rowdy teenagers out of your neighborhood? Don't call the police, use a high-frequency noise that only they can hear:
- Living to 100 is easier than first suspected:
- Everyone with blue-eyes has a common ancestor?
- How best to kill a 500 foot monster:
- The official two and a half-minute trailer for the new Iron Man movie is out. I have something even better. Follow this link, and make sure you have the volume turned-up. If this doesn't get you jazzed up for the new Iron Man movie, nothing will. This the Tony Stark I know!
- Which colleges produce the most NCAA champions. Take a guess:
- Microsoft is offering you free storage space on the net. It's called SkyDrive and you get five gigabytes worth of storage:
- HD-DVD is dead Jim. A few years ago on this website I predicted that HD-DVD would win the format war over Blue-ray. Boy was I wrong! Blue-ray has officially won, but don't go buying that Blue-ray player just yet. Here's why you should wait:
- 50 Mystery writers to read before you die: