- Can you name the 43 presidents in ten minutes? I named 40 of the 43. I forgot the 8th president, the 14th president and the 21st president:
- The 30 wealthiest Americans of all-time, adjusted for inflation. Most of these guys were around during the reign of the 21st president:
- I gave up on the The Onion a few years ago. It's just too left-wing for me, but a contributor at NRO (National Review Online) posted a link to the following article on The Onion. It is hilarious!!!
- According to the following scientist, humanity has to get off this rock and onto Mars in 46 years or we are all doomed! I have always felt that we need to leave the earth eventually if humans want to keep on thriving, but we have more than 46 years. We have plenty of time. No rush. Perhaps what you will gain most of all from this article is a discussion of the Copernican Principle, which I had never heard of until I read this piece:
- Computers can no longer lose at checkers: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070719/ap_on_hi_te/solving_checkers
- Which Desperate Housewife are you? My girlfriend forced me to take this quiz! (I am joking. I was happy to try it.) Apparently I am Bree. I have only seen the show a few times, so I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I have a gut feeling it's not something to brag about: