If the following picture doesnt terrify you, nothing will...
- What would the founding fathers do about America's current problems? Beats me, but Richard Brookhiser, famed American historian, takes a shot at it. Long article, but worth the read:
- Top 10 engineering mistakes:
- Top 10 most common grammar mistakes. I think I have already committed three of them in today's update:
- Listen to almost any radio station in the world, via the internet:
- Darn good week for G-Dub. We pop Zarqawi, the special prosecutor says he wont indict supreme master-mind Karl Rove, and Georgie makes a surprise trip to Iraq. To learn how the media is reacting to all of this good news, check out the following site:
- Christopher Hitchen's makes a wonderful case for the importance of killing Zarqawi: