- Why do Americans think that people with a British accent are intelligent? Once an American is abroad for a while, this attitude changes:
- Tallest mountain versus the deepest ocean trench:
- Why do baseball managers wear uniforms? Coaches/managers do not wear uniforms in the other major sports.
- Bletchley Park, one of the most important sites of World War II, and the birth-place of computer science:
- How most computer programmers get hired (myself included.)
- Joey Chestnut again dominated the Nathan's July 4th hotdog eating contest. A story about competitive eating injuries: