- The origins of meanings, phrases, sayings and idioms:
- I would never, ever move to New York city. Heck, I have no plans on ever leaving the Phoenix area, but I found the following article fascinating. It is a guide for how to move from one city to another. Some very good tips on city-dwelling, even if you arent planning on moving:
Moving to New York City
- A list of the most difficult novels to film. I agree completely with the selections. A truly wonderful list:
- Love to debate people on the internet? I use to spend WAY TOO MUCH time arguing with people over messageboards. I grew out of it, but the following website is devoted to people who want to start a topic, and then discuss/debate/argue about it:
- I hate the Daily Show and the Colbert Report (by the way, his real name is pronounced "Steve Col-Bert", not "Stephen Colbare". He changed it when he got to Hollywood.) I have always hoped that someone would create a conservative version of both these shows to fight the lies and hypocrisies each show spews out to the public. Well, Fox News is working on such a comedy show. Here is an article all about it. However, don't get your hopes up. Just today I read that Fox News only signed on for two episodes of the show. Apparently the humor in the first few episodes was very hit-and-miss.