- I am thoroughly enjoying the Olympics. It makes for great late-night viewing. The Americans are expected to win more medals than any other country, and they better! If they dont come back with the most medals, and the most gold medals, I say we ship our American athletes to Najaf! Here is a link to the current medal count:
- Here is a silly, unprovable, yet intriguing question. It's the kind of question Cliff might have asked Norm. What if Bruce Wayne, Indiana Jones, John McClane, and James Bond all fought each other, naked in a caged deathmatch! Only one person comes out alive. Who would win? I think Bruce Wayne would be the winner, followed by James Bond, Indiana Jones, and John McClane, in that order. Use the comment section to post your own opinion on the topic.
- I am not a big Star Trek fan, but Captain Kirk is, by far, my favorite ST character. His death in Star Trek Generations was a huge disappointment. Not only was it downright silly, but in Star Trek 5, Kirk said that he "would die alone." Well, Kirk didnt die alone! He had that absurd french-man sitting right next to him. Here is a website that is dedicated to bringing Kirk back:
- On a related note...any article that mentions anti-matter, in relation to a current NASA project, gets my attention. Here is an article describing the latest propulsion techniques being designed by NASA:
- Microsoft is about to release Service pack 2 for their Windows XP operating system. This huge update will fix major holes in the OS, thus preventing hackers from doing all those dastardly things to your computer. The update has leaked onto the internet, so you can download the update before Microsoft actually puts it on the website. Here is a link to the update. I highly recommend that anyone who uses Windows XP download this update, and install it as soon as possible: